Released in 2017, Funk Wav Bounces, Vol. 1 was a massive success upon arrival. Comprising collaborations with the likes of Future, Frank Ocean, and Nicki Minaj, the LP climbed to No. 2 on the Billboard 200 and spawned the Top 20 hit “Feels,” featuring Katy Perry, Pharrell, and Big Sean. This time around, Harris is back with even more guest appearances, calling on a total of 23 artists to help get us on the dance floor. The list includes heavy hitters like Justin Timberlake, Pusha T, and Pharrell, as well as relative newcomers like Shenseea, Latto, and Donae’o.
Harris first teased the second volume of Funk Wav Bounces back in May, when he dropped the project’s lead promotional single, “Potion,” featuring Dua Lipa and Young Thug. He later shared three other tastes of the album: “New Money” (ft. 21 Savage), “New To You” (ft. Normani, Tinashe, and Offset), and “Stay With Me” (ft. Justin Timberlake, Halsey, and Pharrell).
- “New Money” feat. 21 Savage
- “Potion” feat. Dua Lipa & Young Thug
- “Woman Of The Year” feat. Stefflon Don, Chlöe & Coi Leray
- “Obsessed” feat. Charlie Puth & Shenseea
- “New To You” feat. Normani, Tinashe, & Offset
- “Ready Or Not” feat. Busta Rhymes
- “Stay With Me” feat. Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell
- “Stay With Me (Part 2)” feat. Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell
- “Somebody Else” feat. Jorja Smith & Lil Durk
- “Nothing More To Say” feat. 6LACK & Donae’O
- “Live My Best Life” feat. Snoop Dogg & Latto
- “Lean On Me” feat. Swae Lee
- “Day One” feat. Pharrell & Pusha T